One of the best suit accessories that you can have is a pocket square. It brings out the style and of your outfit. As a guy, one of the hardest things to do when checking out clothes is finding the right style that fits your taste.
Using Men’s Pocket Squares will break this monotony. It provides colour to the way you carry yourself. Keep in mind that there are certain ways to wear the pocket square properly to ensure that it doesn’t go out of style.
Here are some effective tips to follow:
Five Style Tips When Wearing Men’s Pocket Squares
- The Pocket Square Is Not A Handkerchief – First, you have to remember that the pocket square is not a handkerchief. You cannot use it to blow your nose or wipe down excess crumbs off your suit. It is made to add colour and style to your outfit.
- Everything Goes With White – If you are confused about mixing and matching your pocket square with your suit, choose the neutral white colour. It will make your suit look crisp and dapper effortlessly.
- Mix It Up – Traditionally, Men’s pocket squares don’t have to match your tie. Instead, it is designed to bring colour to your apparel. Whether you go light or dark in hue, you will never go wrong when wearing a pocket square.
- Be Subtle – Subtlety is important when using a pocket square. Yes, this particular clothing piece comes in different colours and patterns, but you have to be careful in matching it with your clothes. For example, a pocket square with an artistic design will not fit a pinstripe suit. Make sure to go monochrome instead.
- Take Note Of The Function – As mentioned earlier, this accessory is made to match your suit. A pocket square is all for show. You cannot use it to clean parts of your body or wipe down sweat. Likewise, you cannot replace your handkerchiefs with the pocket square, so don’t even try.
Why Should You Buy the Pocket Square?
If it’s not functional at all, why should you buy pocket squares? Here are some reasons for you to do so.
- It Brings Out The Best In Your Clothes – It adds personality to your choices. As a stylish man, it will give you a chance to express yourself while still controlling your style. Think about the pattern and the colour of your pocket square, and everything else will follow.
- It Has The Sleek Vintage Look – If you’re going for a vintage style, the pocket square will answer your needs. It gives your suit a loud 1920s vibe which can make you stand out in the crowd.
- Easy Maintenance – Aside from this, it is quite easy to maintain. Just keep it clean and well folded, and you’re good to go. You don’t have to go through a particular procedure to wash it. Good old soap and water will do.
- A Variety of Choices – Lastly, you will have a wide variety of patterns and colours to choose from. You will not have a problem going out of style if you carry a pocket square with you at all times.
There is no way for you to get out of buying a pocket square with these tips and reasons. It is a stylish form of self-expression that will make your day.