A lot of studies reveal that students lose a part of their school-year gains in math classes or reading during summer holidays. For example, a recent study showcased 3rd grade students losing 20 percent of their gains in reading and 7th grade students losing 50 percent in math.
In order to prevent these summer slides, you should go for proven academic learning workshops during summer holidays. It offers collaborative lessons, printable worksheets, tutorials, videos, learning games and more in a pleasurable environment. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose a customized summer learning program to make your child continue on a successful educational way, even during summer holidays.
- Bridge the knowledge gap and boost their achievement: Students lose around 46% of their school gains in reading. An academic learning workshop will close those knowledge gaps and enhance the overall abilities of the child in different subjects.
- Select different grade levels: Parents can customize their child’s academic learning workshop by setting every subject according to different grade levels and changing the levels as and when needed. You can go for a level higher or one below according to your child.
- Learning made simple: Parents can access the learning guide which is simple to start. Every printable guide includes the schedule, checklist and other details which your child should complete for different subjects.
- Enhance college readiness: As a high school student, you can get a head start with courses in science, math, English and social studies. There are dozens of courses which include sociology, psychology and more.
- Skill building: Whether you are a homeschooler or not, academic learning workshops work alike to build your skills during summer. Detailed lessons help you to learn about specific concepts.
- Enhance readiness for next grade: If a student prepares for their next academic year, they have higher confidence and empowerment.
- Avoid summer slide: If a student keeps learning, they will not suffer from summer learning loss. They will expand their grade-year gains.click here for more : Comment On Instagram
- Discover new interests: Summer learning allows a student to increase knowledge beyond the core subjects such as foreign languages, speed, health etc.
- Increase their learning enthusiasm: Children love to learn new things during summers and a lot of them spend 4 to 6 hours every week increasing their knowledge.
- Great for kids with special needs: The fun, flexible and kid-paced learning makes it a great option for all children of different learning capacities.
If you want to sign up for Vaughan summer camps, then Read Write Think offers you a low teacher to student ratio. This makes them concentrate on the objectives of the group. The camp is academic and offers crash courses in learning, writing, oral stuff and more. The course prepares the student with a new skill. It can be done in person or online. The topics have been backed up by years of practice. So, if you want to enhance the skills of your child apart from the academic year, then this is your chance to go for it.
click here for more : 7starhd