Check IPM Cut off and Important IPM Interview Questions
Integrated program in management is one of the best and prestigious programs in India which is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Indore.
It is the dream of every student to get admission in the integrated program in management which is a five-year integrated programme in management.
To get admission the candidate will have to go through the selection process which consists of two phases. The first phase is the Aptitude exam and the second phase is the Personal Interview.
In this article, you will get to know IPM cut-off and IPM Interview Questions which are generally asked.
IPM Cut off 2020
IPM cut-off is the minimum mark that candidates have to score to qualify for the further selection process.
|Category||Quantative Aptitude(SA)||Quantative Aptitude(MCQ)||Verbal Ability|
IPM Cut off 2019
|Category||Quantative Aptitude(SA)||Quantitative Aptitude(MCQ)||Verbal Ability|
Following are the important points that should be considered for IPM cut-off.
- The minimum IPM cut-off marks required in each section are decided by the admission committee.
- The minimum cut-off mark in which section will be based with respect to the category of the candidate.
- The candidate who scores a positive mark and minimum mark in each of the three-section of the IPM exam will only be considered for further process.
- The maximum and minimum marks are the highest and the lowest score which is obtained in the respect to Section by the candidates.
- The candidates who are shortlisted for the further process shall appear for WAT & PI at any eight centers which are located all over India. The centers are Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
- The candidates who will not meet the minimum performance in the personal interview will not be considered for the next stage of selection.
IPM Interview Questions
The IPM interview is the final and crucial stage of the selection process. It is very necessary that Candidate should give their 100% in the interview so that they can ensure their selection.
According to the exam officials and data, around 1000 to 1200 candidates are shortlisted for the personal interview round.
It is advised that student should read the following IPM interview questions and prepare yourself properly so that you can deliver the answers effectively.
The questions which are generally asked in the IPM interview are as follows
- Introduce yourself.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Where do you want to see yourself after 5 years?
- Why you should want to join the Indian Institute of Management Indore?
- What are your hobbies and interest?
- What is your favorite subject in class 12th?
- What are your plans after completion of this course?
- Why should we select you?
- Why did you choose IPMAT as your career option?
Preparation tips for IPM interview
It is recommended that Candidate should give mock interviews which will definitely help them to perform well in the interview and face all the questions confidently.
While giving your self-introduction mention First your name and where are you from and then give a brief about your parent’s occupation and your percentage in class 10th and 12th board exams.
There are many questions are asked from the subjects which you have learned in class 12th. So Candidate should prepare well so that think and answer the question without any problem.
Is the candidate is a fresher with less than a year of experience than the questions mostly asked from your academics? So you must read all the topics before appearing for the interview.
While answering about your strength and weaknesses first lift in your strengths and den tell you’re true weaknesses and also explain how will you overcome that weakness.
Explain your skillset and how you can implement those skills to solve the various problems in societies.
If you don’t know the answer to any question, honestly say that you don’t know. You should not pretend or assume the answer because it will create a negative impact on the Interviewer.
IPM Interview Questions are generally based on the basic concepts and the Interviewer wants to check your personality. So candidates should answer all the questions with confidence.