Technology is the application of scientific information in the practical field. Technology has made life convenient for us. We can use scientific knowledge to create devices, machines, and various tools to serve humanity.
Here is a look at the different types of technologies
- Creative Technology: This field includes art, product design. It also has virtual reality and wearable technology.
- Industrial Technology: it is the use of engineering to make production faster, simpler, and more efficient. It comprises of Hose Technology, Drive Technology, Semi-finished plastic products/films, etc.
- Architectural Technology: It is the application of buildings designing technology.
- Micro Technology: This technology makes use of microelectronics. By bringing microscopic transistors on one chip, microelectronic circuits can be built, enhancing performance and reducing cost.
- Medical Technology: This type of technology produces various devices and types of equipment to diagnose and treat human beings and animals affected by diseases. An ultrasound scanner is used to scan pregnancy. Disabled people are getting artificial legs. Medical technology can support in preventing illnesses or other conditions. It can help a patient in overcoming injuries and diseases. It accelerates recovery and keeps people healthy.
- Information Technology: The development, maintenance, and use of computer software, systems, and networks. Internet is one of the most common examples of information technology. Smartphones, computers are also some significant inventions of information technology. The communication system has become much easier because of these technologies. Many social applications are available on smartphones by which we can easily communicate with other people.
- Agricultural Technology: It is also known as agrotechnology. It is the use of technology in agriculture. Use of fertilizer, pump, a tractor can get us good crops.
In this modern world, we can not think of a single day without needing modern technology. Technology has been classified into some categories, and each of them serving its purpose.