A lot of our activities involving the movement of our feet and they also withstand the weight of our bodies every day. Therefore, it is very possible that your feet feel sore. Fortunately, there are many ways to relieve sore and tired legs by the time you get home. Generally, a combination of several ways can also easily overcome sore feet, including the use of specially designed slippers that can be another solution for women with foot pain.
Several methods can relieve leg pain or sore feet that you may often experience. You can try more than one of the following recommended ways to help relieve leg pain faster. Here’s how:
Soak Feet with Warm Water
Soaking the feet in warm water may be one of the easiest ways to deal with sore feet and is safe to do. You can also add Epsom salt to your foot bath to relieve muscle soreness and even reduce swelling in your feet. You can make a warm foot bath with the addition of one cup of Epsom salt to the tub. After that, you can soak your feet around twenty minutes in that mixture so that it can relieve your soreness.
You can also try some stretching exercises to treat sore feet. You can target one area of the foot like the toe or heel, or you can do several stretches to target the entire foot. You can try these exercises because they can prevent you from getting cramps and also they can improve your flexibility.
– Do this exercise for toes ten times: Bend them, straighten your toes, next, bend the toes again for several seconds.
– Warm-up by sitting and stretching your legs. Then, you can bend your toes a little bit and then releasing them again.
Move the ankle in a circle clockwise and counterclockwise.
– Continue to stretch the leg by shifting the weight from heel to toe by taking turns lifting the front and back of the foot off the floor while in a standing position.
You Can Try to Massage Your Feet
Find a place comfortable for you to sit down, then try to rub and massage your feet, the bottom part of it. You can try to massage your toes by pulling them and then bend them. You can also use lotion or oil to help lubricate the skin, making it easier for you to massage your feet.
Shoes can be the cause of sore feet. Usually, sore feet is the result of wearing wrong show size, inconvenient material, and so on. There are several things you need to pay attention to regarding the use of shoes to prevent soreness:
– The sneakers may wear out after long wear, so they no longer provide the support they need.
– High heels and shoes without proper arch or support such as flip-flops can also damage the feet.
– Consider buying new shoes that fit well to prevent sore feet. Furthermore, it is better if you wear shoes that are proper with your activities.
If you have a problem of overpronation then you should try the insoles for Overpronation.
For example, wear sneakers while exercising.
Compress with Ice
Compressing your feet with ice can reduce the inflammation that causes soreness. You can apply ice to your sore leg by an icy plastic bag.
Try compressing the affected area for 5 to 15 minutes several times a day to help reduce inflammation.