Technology is improving day by day. Students are very interested and engaged in technology nowadays. It can create many unique ways and opportunities for schools and teachers to be benefitted. It can make teaching and learning more efficient.
How technology has impacted the lives of students:
- Know vastly: Technology benefits students with access to knowledge anytime and anywhere according to their choices. Technology has advanced to a level nowadays that learning is no longer confined to the classroom. Those are now gone when students have to wait for the classes to solve their doubts. Now students can solve any doubts they have using technology. Technology has introduced us to the concept of distance learning.
- Detailed learning: In the past times, when classes were conducted in the classrooms, teachers used to teach students to the limit of what they know. Things have changed now, and credits go to technology. Now students can learn above limits because of the internet and smartphones or computer.
- More productivity: Students are now more productive than they were before because of technology. Learning isn’t bound by geographical boundaries now. Students now have their learning tools on their own.
- Motivated: Technology has allowed students to watch videos and movies on their topic for learning things better. Many schools now encourage their students to show motivational videos daily. These help the students in academic and professional careers.
- Learning speed: Every student has a different pace in learning. A traditional classroom cannot match it. But students can now slow down and repeat the concepts with the help of technology. On the other hand, advanced students can learn beyond the textbook.
Conclusion: Everything has both good and bad sides as well as technology. But in the end, everything depends on the way users use their technology and devices. If students can take benefits from technology, then they can build a better future.
Read More About: tamilmv