Lead generation is undoubtedly one of the most popular and significant methods for finding potential customers with specific personal details. It allows an organization to attract a large flow of traffic (leads) interested in your company’s product or services. It is a fact that leads play an important role in promoting an online business, and for this, they most often use affordable lead generation services. The main task of promotion is to provide a regular and stable stream of leads, increasing and generating business income.
Lead can be termed as an Internet user who has shown interest in a company’s product/service and has provided his personal information. Users can show interest in multiple ways which includes:
- fill out a form or application;
- make a call;
- go to a specific page of the site;
- send the selected product to the cart;
- make a purchase;
- order service;
- take any other action requested by the website management.
Key features and benefits of lead generation
The process of generating leads is carried out according to the CPA (cost per action) model, which attracts customers and pays only for specific actions (leads). This means a user does not pay for visiting the site or clicking on the advertising link but only pays for the performed actions.
Some of the main advantages of lead generation include:
- It helps in saving the corporation’s budget since payment is made only for the targeted action;
- The ability to really estimate the number of converted leads;
- The attracted potential customers are already ready to buy the proposed product or service;
- It also offers to scale up businesses by providing specific data analytics and results.
It can also help increase the flow of real shoppers using lead generation in just a few simple steps:
- It provides an option to create and customize high-quality landing pages for an organization, add new pages on the company site to attract and bring new customers.
- Attract traffic with engaging offers.
- Site visitors will get acquainted with the offer and leave their contact information.
- Potential customers make a purchase and successfully turn into customers.
There are multiple ways to generate affordable leads (traffic flow). One of the most common ways is drawing leads through lead generation companies for small businesses and affiliate programs. One of the best and most reliable lead generation services is maxicus.com. This lead generation service operates on the CPA (pay-per-action) model and allows advertisers to attract various potential customers. In addition, it offers a wide range of services, including
Customer Lifecycle Management, Revenue Growth, Tech Support, Content & Cataloging, Next-Gen Back Office Support, and Enterprise E-Surveillance.
Types and methods of attracting leads
Lead generation is a service that caters to various needs for both large companies, holdings, and other giants. Even a grocery shop around the corner, private dentists, farmer stores, or a cleaning industry can need lead generation just as much.
So how are we going to drive leads? Most often- from the Internet, because this is one of the easiest methods and allows an organization to control the flow and conversion (the ratio of potential customers to real ones).
Some of the major traffic channels for attracting leads from the Web:
- Contextual advertising: In this case, the user searches the Internet for products and services. If his needs match with your offer (he is looking for mens sports shoes, and you are selling just formal shoes), the search engine will helpfully provide this very advertisement. Whether he chooses to buy from your company or not depends on the effectiveness of your offer. Today, ad impressions are free, and payment is only made when someone really clicks on the ad. Some of the most popular sources of contextual advertising include GoogleAdwords, Bing, and DuckDuckGo.
- Targeted advertising: Is your company looking for young women 25 to 35 who live in Delhi and studied at Amity? Thanks to targeted advertising, your organization’s ad will be shown only to them and no one else. It allows an enterprise to connect with its selected audience directly. Targeted advertising is available on social networks, where users disclose their data: age, gender, social status: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Blogs and other Internet marketing tools: A good article from a popular blogger, an eye-catching email newsletter, a tempting offer in the community feed.
- Aggregator sites: Google Ad Manager, Facebook Audience Network, Google AdMob, Taboola, and other specialized or general sites that collect ads and offers.
- Lead exchange: It is the place from where leads are bought and sold. Mostly they are popular bloggers with a massive number of visitors or aggregators sites with huge databases with contacts of people. The primary requirement is that all these contacts must be interested in a product or service.
When all these sources are correctly used, they will lead potential customers into pre-prepared “networks”.
- Landing pages or one-page websites that people visit after clicking on an ad. The main purpose of these websites is to encourage visitors to leave a request or personal information that includes their contact, email, or log in through a profile on social networks. This is how a previously unknown person becomes a lead. A landing page is also needed to calculate the cost of an advertising campaign.
- Main site settings. Organizations usually add a pop-up window with an online consultant, an offer to order feedback, a request for authorization through a social network – all these are “tricks” of lead generation to reset contacts of potential customers.
All these mentioned methods are best for finding and generating leads through the Internet. There are multiple offline methods available, including TV and radio advertising, banners, paper letters, and other types of common advertising. The primary drawback of these services includes the difficulty of calculating the cost of attracting clients because traditional advertising is most often addressed to an unlimited number of people and deprives us of the opportunity to address everyone personally.
Advantages of Lead generation;
- The ability to calculate the cost of one lead.
- It becomes possible to plan the advertising budget accurately.
- Pay for the result – Companies pay for the contacts of a live, interested person.
Lead generation is a developing direction in marketing, the main task of which is to attract
customers for the business. This is relevant both for the marketers of the company and for its direct owners (managers).