Planning and organising a birthday party is a fun activity, but it can be equally a painstaking task. It is the D-Day that the birthday guest of honour and his/her closed ones wait from the start of the year. Such a special day has to be planned with meticulous attention and to perfection. Not all are good with planning; so we help you with the knick and knacks of birthday planning.
1. Decide on the Theme: Make birthday parties more fun to attend for the guests by deciding on the theme. Normal cake cutting is way too boring. The theme will give you a chance to add elements that are interactive, engaging, and entertaining to indulge in. You can decide upon the theme of the birthday party as per the age of the birthday guest of honour. If she is a child; go for themes such as:
- Pool Side
- Jungle Safari
And, if its the birthday of an adult, you can pick themes like
2. Food and Beverage: People are attending the birthday party for food and drinks. It’s a fact, and you cannot deny it. Prepare your food menu carefully. First, decide whether you want to have complete vegetarian meals, non-vegetarian or a mix of both. Then, divide the meals into two-three slots depending on the invitees. If only kids are invited; you can serve appetisers and then the main course followed by a cake. It is because kids do not consume much. If you are inviting adults, have starters, main course, dessert, drinks, and of course the cake cutting ceremony. Your choice of dishes will also change as per the invitees. Children like burgers, pizza, fries, noodles more whereas adults need hard drinks, proper meals. Experiment with cutlery and crockery. Let it complement the decor and theme.
No birthday party is complete without some delicious cake. In recent months, the trend of having multiple birthday cakes has really taken off. If you want to make someone’s birthday special, you should try to get in touch with expert cake makers, Bloomingbox. They will be able to address all your cake craving needs, including satiating your desire for different flavours, designs and themes. Guests who come for a birthday party have fond memories of the cake. In order to leave a lasting impression on their minds, you should not compromise on the quality of the cake at any cost.
3. Games and Activities: Once the cake cutting ceremony is over, there is not much left to do at a birthday party. You can serve snacks and drinks all through the party and at the end, open the buffet. To make the party interesting and have something to look forward to; plan games and activities. Set a stage for dance, call a magician, have a tattoo artist. Then, you can arrange for a photo booth with props. Separate games for kids and adults can be planned. Decide on the birthday theme and add some oriented games and activities.
4. Return Favours: Giving a happy birthday gift is a ritual. Another ritual is to give return gifts. Return gifts are a way of expressing thanks and gratitude to the invitees. It will also make them feel revered and loved. So, do give return gifts. Return gifts are given mainly to kids, but there is no such rule. If you feel like giving tokens to adults, you can. Some of the return gift choices are:
- Photo frame with recipients picture
- Goodie bags/box/baskets
- Muffins or cupcakes
- Stationery Gifts
- Personalised tokens
- Chocolate boxes
- Decor Pieces
- Silver/ Gold Plated items.
5. Miscellaneous: These were the main areas that required the utmost attention and detail. Once, you are through with this, half of your birthday planning is done. Another aspect that requires attention is the venue. You can select your home as the venue or rent it outdoors like a banquet hall, hotel, restaurant, amusement park. If you are renting, the decor will be done by them. If not, you can hire decorators to do the decor. You can also look for some table decoration ideas online like adding unique centerpieces, tablecloths and bulk lace table runners from known suppliers. Winter Clothes for Men will be the best choice for men.
Take care of these when you have to plan for a birthday party, and you are good to go.
Read More About: f95zone
Pii-email : Visit Here