Many online casinos encourage new customers to sign up to their websites and play their games by giving them sign up bonuses. The no deposit bonus is the most popular one. It gives you a chance to play Gatorama slots without having to deposit your personal money first.
It seems almost too good to be true so you might be wondering if it’s real. Below you can find out everything you need to know about winning real money with no deposit bonus.
No deposit bonus options
If you want to play real money slots without having to make a deposit, you’ve got two options:
- no deposit bonus credits – awarded as cash value that has to be spent on games in the online casino, you cannot withdraw the amount you are given. This type of the no deposit bonus allows you to play most of slots and other games you find on the website but often not all of them.
- no deposit free spins – allocated as a certain number of free spins that you have to use in a particular game. This type of the no deposit bonus is restricted to one, or sometimes to a small amount of slot games.
Cons of no deposit bonuses
Both types of the no deposit bonuses can be used to play real money slots. There are, however, a few things you need to be aware of.
- Firstly, your winnings will be capped. That means the amount of cash you could potentially win is limited. Even if you get lucky and win a huge prize you might not be able to claim it.
- Secondly, you might not be available to access all games offered by the casino. You might be restricted to only a few slot games, so you won’t be able to fully enjoy the gaming experience.
- Lastly, the no deposit bonuses, particularly the one that comes in the form of credits, are limited to new players.
What’s the catch?
Both types of the no deposit bonuses give you a chance to win real money without having to gamble your personal savings. Nevertheless, they always come with a number of conditions known as wagering requirements.
Wagering requirements determine for example how many times you have to play the game before you can withdraw any winnings. Different types of games can be subject to different wagering requirements. Before you pick the game you want to play you should check if you will be able to cash out what you earn from it.
Moreover, most no deposit bonuses have an expiry date so you have to use it quickly or otherwise you will lose all your progress and winnings.
Playing real money slots with no deposit is real. Nevertheless, since it comes with a long list of conditions it might stop you from truly enjoying playing slots. If you want to get a chance to win the biggest jackpots and try any game you find interesting, it might be a good idea to consider depositing some of your personal money.