What’s Better: Google Nest or Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats?
Trading in your standard thermostat for a Smart Thermostat is the way to go this decade. After all, technology and lifestyle go hand in hand, and with one progressing the other does too.
We’ve entered into an era where smart home devices are the norm. You may find one smart device or the other in the average American household. Smart refrigerators, smart lights, smart cameras, smart door locks, voice assistants, smart sprinklers, etc. There are a plethora of Smart Home devices in the market now.
We’re here to focus on one though: Smart Thermostats. There are different companies launching their own versions of these brilliant devices, but if we were to choose our top contenders, it is the Google Nest Smart Thermostat and the Honeywell Home Smart Thermostat collection. But which one is the better of the two? Let’s break it down.
Google Nest Thermostat Series
Google has always been the best at anything they do. Google has created the world’s best search engine. They have their own software and multiple programs suitable for businesses and individuals alike. They also have their own range of Smart Products – one of which includes the Nest Thermostat series.
As stated by Google themselves, the Nest Thermostats have been proven to cut back on heating bills by 10% to 12%, and 15% on cooling bills. These devices have been designed to make your home more comfortable while simultaneously saving energy. Some common features that they include are, first and obviously, energy-saving; secondly, they have the ability to turn themselves down while you’re away; and thirdly, they can be controlled from practically anywhere.
How It Works
The Nest Thermostats work by connecting to the home’s Wi-Fi network. They can be set up through the Google Home app. You may get the app on your smartphones, laptops, and tablets, and control your thermostat from the said devices – including the Google Nest Smart Speakers. That means wireless and remote access to your Google Nest Thermostats from anywhere, at any time. Read more about 7starhd
Here are the devices available under the Nest Thermostat category:
- Google Nest Thermostat
Retail Price $129.99
- Turns itself down when you’re away to an eco-friendly mode
- Sends alerts and reminders to your mobile device
- Accessible through the Google Home App
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat
Retail Price $249
- Features auto-scheduling. Apart from turning itself down, the Nest Learning Thermostat learns your preferred temperatures to adjust itself accordingly when you’re around.
- Provides an energy consumption history.
- Accessible through the Google Home App on the devices.
Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats
The Honeywell Smart Thermostats are another great alternative for Smart Thermostats that you can install in your homes. Much like the Google Nest thermostats, or any other smart thermostat for that matter, these also work to save energy consumption. Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats connect to the Wi-Fi at your home and with the help of the Honeywell Home App you can easily set up and control your devices remotely. They are also compatible with several other smart home devices and voice assistants making control and access more convenient.
Here are two of the best Honeywell Home Smart Thermostats we’ve picked for you. Visit here ytmp3
- Honeywell Home T9 Smart Thermostat
Retail Price $169
- The T9 smart thermostat when paired with the Honeywell Home Smart Room Sensor can work magic. Set up the preferred temperatures in different rooms through the Honeywell Home App for a more comfortable living for each individual of the house.
- Uses our mobile location to control its functionality, so that you save energy while you’re away yet still return to a cozy home.
- T9 learns your preferred heating and cooling cycles to automatically adjust itself.
- Its sensors feature motion detection that can differentiate between someone passing by or staying.
- Honeywell Home T5 Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat
Retail Price $119.99
- Uses geofencing technology to track your phone location to adjust its functioning accordingly.
- The T5 can be controlled via the Honeywell Home App.
- Get alerts whenever any filter needs cleansing or any component needs fixing.
- Allows for setting schedules according to your routine.
Which One Is Better?
When it comes to the price point given the features it boasts, we’d say the Honeywell Home Smart Thermostat takes the win. But of course, specifying which device is better than the other is a decision you can only arrive at by yourself. Because it depends on what features you are looking for in a Smart Thermostat, and if it is compatible with any other smart devices around your home. Click here movierulz